Tuesday, September 8, 2009








These are photos from our drive from Milwaukee to Portland. I meant to do these before the last entry, so it would be in chronological order, but I am sure you will forgive me for being scatterbrained as usual. We saw some amazing country. Especially the Badlands and the mountains of Wyoming. Hey, we even went to the corn palace....major letdown, I was expecting something hokey, but it was just lame (photo second from the bottom) it was a brick building with corn stuck on! Anyways...Portland was a really awesome city, which I plan on revisiting. Very down with the local/organic food movement (dionystically at delicious cart food), the people were chill, and there was good art. The people we stayed with had the most amazing chickens (above) and lovely home. Rachel had an incredible solo art show at Breeze Block Gallery. Then we headed down to the Bay Area, more pics on that to come.....

No comments: